I’ve been participating in Nonfiction November this month and it’s been great. So many new-to-me bloggers in my RSS reader now plus plenty of new titles added to Mount TBR and to my wish list. Which brings us to the week four’s topic being hosted by Katie over on Doing Dewey:
New to My TBR: It’s been a week full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
So here it goes. It’s a list of all the books and sites that piqued my interest enough that I am now officially “on the lookout” for these books. Thank you to each blogger that participated and surfaced these books for me. There is so much noise out there these days and Nonfiction November turned out to be a great way to cut through that and find some wonderful recommendations.
- Story of Ain’t found on Feminist Texan Reads
- Mao’s Great Famine found on The Relentless Reader
- The Life of I found on Brona’s Books
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer found on Savvy Working Gal
- Books, Baguettes & Bedbugs: The Left Bank World of Shakespeare & Co. by Jeremy Mercer found on Book Addicted Blonde
- The Unpersuadables by Richard Storr found on Bibliophilopolis
- The Age of Wonder found on The Emerald City Book Review
- The Creators by Daniel Boostin found on Bibliophilopolis
- Bottled and Sold found on Ardent Reader
- Fluent Forever found on A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall
- The Bilingual Edge found on A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall
- Men We Reaped found on Books Speak Volumes
Nonfiction November (#nonficnov) was a blast this year. So many great books and book bloggers I had not heard of. Thank you to everyone who helped organize it and host all of the recap posts. So many great book blogs to scroll through.